1 week ago
Job title : Sales Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
A successful candidate for this role is an excellent customer service provider who consistently meets the sales goals.
If you are passionate about sales and you desire a career that allows you to engage with growing businesses and ensure maximum client satisfaction, then we would love to have you on the team.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Build strong relationships with customers to generate repeat business.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Process sales transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Meet and exceed sales goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer requests and concerns.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
You’re highly likely to thrive in this role if you:
- Have 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales, especially in Fintech.
- Have empathy for users and can quickly grasp the contexts within which their businesses operate.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Are comfortable with technology and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Are able to work well under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Have the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to drive sales.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Nice to haves
- Previous working experience at fast-growing internet startups
- Experience working with APIs
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Associate jobs
- Salary Offer: *********