1 week ago
Job title : Sales Application Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Performing analyses of software applications and services.
- Ensuring that product offerings and functionalities are aligned with consumer trends.
- Consulting with management and sales teams on product development.
- Performing application installations, updates, and maintenance.
- Training salespeople on product specifications and service offerings.
- Evaluating system performance metrics and improving front-end functionality.
- Supporting clients with application installations, system optimization, and troubleshooting.
- Improving application functionality by incorporating client feedback.
- Reviewing product specifications and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving logged errors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- Extensive experience in application engineering in a sales environment.
- Advanced knowledge of software application development, installation, and maintenance.
- Ability to liaise with management and the sales department on application development.
- Proficiency in training sales staff on product specifications and application functionalities.
- Exceptional ability to drive application innovation by analyzing consumer and competitor trends.
- Ability to evaluate client feedback and improve front end application functionality.
- Advanced ability to document processes, run diagnostic tests, and repair errors.
- Proficiency in providing clients with technical product and services support.
- Provide technical related sales support to Sales Managers, Region Managers and team to related to GE Motors products.
- Present technical expertise to commercial and sales operations to select, implement and develop competitive product applications as well as solutions.
- Head responsibility to assist sales team to attain orders goals for region and through market segment.
- Train and support technically region managers plus sales managers.
- Forecast GE equipment along with system performance, price and hardware for budgetary estimates.
- Evaluate competitive system performance as well as hardware analysis across entire bid process.
- Respond to different technical questions pertinent to products plus systems solutions.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Sales Application Engineer jobs