- This job has expired!
Job title : Sales and Marketing Officer
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Sales and Marketing Officer is responsible for implementing and executing the marketing and sales strategies of the company.
- They are the first line of interface between the company and the customers.
- To market and sell the company’s image and product to current, new and potential customers with a view to achieving set targets.
- To achieve the monthly sales target.
- Ensure proper usage of Sales Force Automation tools.
- To interface between the company and the customers for efficient service delivery.
- To prepare the invoice and submit same to customers upon delivery of products.
- To organise and engage in marketing activities e.g. market storms, mechanic meets, etc.
- To effectively cover and manage assigned territory.
- To submit accurate weekly sales performance reports promptly.
- To prepare monthly sales performance reports and submit them at the appropriate time.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field
- 3-5 years of cognate experience in sales and marketing of lubricants or FMCG products.
- Any certification in marketing will be an added advantage
- Basic product knowledge in Lubricant and Lubrication
- Basic knowledge of the market environment and dynamics
- Familiarity with the lubricant markets at Oke-Ogun axis, Oyo state.
- Possess a valid Nigeria driver’s license and ability to drive.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales and Marketing Officer, Oke-Ogun” as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales and Marketing Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!