Gemona West Design Studio’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales and Digital Marketing Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, andworkshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 4 – 5 years relevant experience in (Digital) Marketing and sales.
- Experience with strategy, development and execution of go-to-market (GTM) and product launch strategies
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing / SEO
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and (digital) marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.