Job title : Sales Administration Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for competent Sales Administration Officer who will provide the regional/area sales team with effective administrative support and ensure the achievement of assigned sales targets.
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all necessary sales administration tasks associated with selling the company’s products are carried out in an efficient, expedient and professional manner in accordance with the company policies.
- Provide the sales team with a full range of administrative support to assist with the sales success of the company including managing schedules, creating sales proposals and pitch documents, and generating reports related to sales activities and revenue data.
- Plan meetings and ensure that sales staff in the field are in contact with head office staff.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
- Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to the Area Sales Manager to ensure a seamless flow of information.
- Track customer sales and provide analysis for forecasting, trending, presentations, accruals, rebates and internal reporting.
- Ensure all regional/area sales records are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure customer enquiries, feedback, and complaints are handled appropriately.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in business or a related discipline.
- 3-6 years post NYSC work experience in sales, preferably in FMCG.
- Good understanding of B2B sales. trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Strong administration skills organization, thoroughness, and the ability to effectively leverage technology with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Administration Officer jobs