Job title : Sales Account Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be a key player in our dynamic team, responsible for driving revenue growth in the Financial Services Industry (FSI) sector. Your role involves generating, maintaining, and enhancing sales forecasts for designated customer accounts.
- Generate and maintain sales forecasts for assigned customer accounts in the FSI sector.
- Develop and manage strong account relationships throughout the entire sales process.
- Execute client account strategy to facilitate client growth and differentiation.
- Coordinate pre-sales, professional services, and resources to successfully close deals.
- Ensure profitability and client satisfaction for assigned accounts.
- Negotiate and finalize terms and conditions to deliver mutually beneficial solutions.
- Represent clients, communicating their needs to relevant departments within the organization.
- Oversee the end-to-end process of business deals, from sourcing to closure, staying informed about emerging technologies and networking in professional organizations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Information Technology, or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in IT solutions and services.
- Comfortable to work with all levels of the customer organization up to Senior Management and C Level.
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Account Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!