Job title : Sales Account Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Roche Diagnostics in Nigeria is seeking Sales Account Manager.
- The role will involve developing and implementing sales strategies with particular focus on accounts and portfolios across defined territories in Nigeria.
- The successful incumbent will be expected to identify, acquire and grow sales opportunities; manage the business within the assigned territory and build relationships with key executive decision makers to grow Roche Diagnostic market share within assigned territory while adhering strictly to the Roche code of conduct.
Stakeholder Engagement and Management:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer engagement matters within assigned territory
- Build customer relationships by participating in Roche and industry events, identifying and engaging with executive decision makers, understanding market trends and provide feedback and input as required
- Create and maintain the customer account mapping by identifying stakeholders, preparing a profile on the formal and informal decision makers and create an organogram of the account as required.
- Identify sales data trends at portfolio level by extracting, analyzing, identifying trends and variances in sales data and engaging with this information to drive business planning and growth
- Provide appropriate product strategies per customer by understanding the customer needs and wants, refining the strategy in line with the customer requirements and adjusting as required.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Maintain effective internal relationships by engaging with relevant individuals and departments, influencing alignment and mobilization towards key account and portfolio strategies, providing information and feedback and addressing any queries as required.
- Maintain relevant product, industry and sector knowledge by engaging with the market players (including but not limited to competitors and customers, Payers and Funders, Policy Makers and Partners, KOLS and TAEs); analyzing information and activities, identifying issues and trends and providing feedback to the relevant individuals or departments as required.
- Develop and implement the account and portfolio strategy by understanding customer requirements, working with marketing to develop product strategies, implementing strategies in market segments and securing new clients and/or expanding footprint in existing clients as required.
- Identify sales opportunities by engaging with customers to understand new product or opportunities, analyzing the opportunity, developing proposals and presenting to customers as required.
- Implement campaigns by engaging with Product Managers, engaging with customers and running campaign events as required.
- Respond to sales related queries by understanding the issue, sourcing the appropriate feedback and providing feedback to clients as required
- Report on sales performance by understanding KPIs, analyzing sales data daily, identifying trends and patterns, providing feedback on performance, monitoring and achieving profitability and drafting reports monthly and as required.
- Achieve sales targets by managing sales opportunities, loading onto the CRM system, engaging with customers, preparing and presenting proposals, securing deals, monitoring customer satisfaction in implementation, identifying risks and implementing corrective action daily.
- Administer the sales process by loading all sales information into the CRM system, updating information, tracking pipeline progress, identifying areas of risk and opportunity and implementing appropriate actions daily.
- Provide support to the territory by visiting key account decision makers, identifying queries, client requirements and opportunities, supporting development of solutions and monitoring client relationship health quarterly and implementing corrective action as required.
- Responsible for developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction for the assigned territory.
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs to expand client base and viable income streams.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition. Address and/or predict clients’ objectives.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Report on successes and areas needing improvement.
You, are an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education: qualifications:
- Degree in Medical Sciences or equivalent. A Business Management qualification would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant commercial or equivalent experience in the medical industry. Experience in IVD is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations.
- Negotiation, contracting and problem solving skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Account Manager jobs