Sahel Capital’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Internal Auditor
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 23, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
The Internal Auditor will:
- Ensure the organization complies with internal regulations and established control protocol.
- Examine documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
- Reconcile documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy.
- Complete standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls.
- Participate in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Prepare reports and preserve documentation pertaining to audits for internal record.
- Present summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups.
- Analyze audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Make recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Assess best financial practices for the organization and make relevant, informed suggestions.
- Keep up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops, and continuing education seminars
- Participate in industry organizations and develop a professional network.
- Work with the team to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones where required.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, Accounting, Auditing
- Knowledge of Legal and Financial Systems.
- 4 years Experience.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to exhibit sound independent judgement.
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Communication.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interestd and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.