Apply for job
About Sahel Capital’s Job offer
Job title : Business Analyst
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 8, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Abuja with occasional travels across Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Conduct market, industry, and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Capital’s clients.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
- Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
- Support Sahel Capital with work required to deliver a high-quality final report to its client(s).
- Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Consulting consultants.
- Support senior management on other Sahel Consulting initiatives as requested.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelors or master’s in agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline.
- 1 – 4 years work experience.
- High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Willingness to travel (required)
- Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage.