3 days ago
Job title : Safety Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with Health and Safety monitoring activities.
- Assist with the management of fire safety throughout the offices.
- Assist in audits and produces audit reports and follow up any actions
- Assist with the coordination and management of PPEs, waste and waste storage area.
- Liaise closely with the Facility Management team to manage issues relating to the facilities service provision, and specifically waste disposal, buildings, fire safety equipment, electrical testing and safety audit non-compliances.
- Provide clerical support to the Health and Safety Committee and Safety Officers Forum.
- Assist to maintain and coordinate trainings and inductions.
- Assist in the identification of training needs and preparation of risk assessments, and method statement.
- Review and record checks on all fire exits, fire and fire equipment, and fire signs.
- Review relevant safety signage
- Review and record the First Aid and spill kit provision across all facilities manage by SG Holdings resource-limited.
- Assist with site supervision during critical activities.
- AssistLead in organizing and documenting Health and Safety-critical activities like fire drills, hydrants inspection and testing etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree FROM A REPUTABLE INSTITUTION
- Not more than 25 years of age
- 0- 1 years experience
- Minimum of second-class upper division
- Good general standard of education and spoken and written English.
- Evidence of training in occupational safety and health or Certification from a recognized body (IOSH, ROSPA, C&G, ISPON, HSE Level 3 etc.) is preferred.
- Interest in current health and safety legislation and issues, with experience of health and safety implementation in the workplace, for example, carrying risk assessments.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
SG Holdings Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.
- Security / Safety jobs
- Safety Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********