2 months ago
Job title : SaaS Business Development Executive (HR Fintech) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate is a metrics-driven self-starter who is continuously motivated to drive new business.
- You should be comfortable and experienced with the rapidly-changing environment of a startup and eager to influence the evolution of our sales process.
- If you are successful, the company will grow, and so will your role and career.
- Expand a portfolio of new enterprise and SME clients across Nigeria
- Design sales visits and presentations to pitch services and solutions to clients.
- Negotiate sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Actively track progress toward goals and document it on proper tools
- Become fluent in all products and solutions
- Advise clients on the pros and cons of competing products or services.
- Carry a quota that we expect you to hit quota as often as possible.
- Gain familiarity with the HRM/Payroll industry, and stay updated on trends and innovative products for our clients.
- Answering technical questions posed by customers during outbound telephone calls.
- Demo and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Manage customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Collaborate with the team members and other departments.
- Generate reports on new sales, target achievements, issues to the management.
- 3 years in SaaS B2B Sales
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in SaaS B2B sales
- Experience working in a competitive diverse fast-paced startup technology environment
- Manages a Sales Methodology (You bring the science of sales to the table)
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and in all environments.
- Strong knowledge of B2B SaaS market trends, especially in the HR/insure/fintech spaces
- A client advisor who provides good customer insight
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Fluent communication skills
- Comfort with long and off-hours, and working with minimal hierarchy
- Added Advantages
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- SaaS Business Development Executive (HR Fintech) jobs