About S-TEE Schools’s Job offer
Job title : Computer Teacher
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in Visual Arts.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- with minimun of 5 years IGCSE teaching experience.
- Candidates who live within Ago/Isolo/Amuwo Odofin/Surulere and its environs is preferred.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.) with a PGD.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Must possess strong practical knowledge and skills in delivering lessons to students
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified and experienced candidates should send their letter of application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.