- Address: Abuja
About Rossland Consulting Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Head, Laboratory
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the internal audit program for the Hospital
- Review the internal control and accounting systems for efficiency
- Provide independent assurance on the Hospital’s risk management, internal control processes of the Law, Management Rules/Regulations and circulars.
- Ensure safeguard of assets, prevention and detection of errors, irregularities, promoting the accuracy and reliability of accounting records.
- Provide mentorship and on the job training for other staff of the Audit Department so as to improve capacity to carry on their assignments.
- Plan and execute periodic/annual stock taking exercise and report findings to Management.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop Audit plan.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, data and reports.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk prevention and cost saving measures.
- Provision of advisory services to Management on the Hospital’s operations, report finding and make recommendation for improvement.
- Ensure that assets are effectively and efficiently utilized.
- Undertake business review and intelligence to ensure profitability of business undertakings and units.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor Management’s interventions.
- Any other assignments that may be given by Management.
Requirements / Minimum Qualifications
- Candidates for this position must possess a BSc / HND in Accounting or Economics or Business Administration from any recognized University.
- He / She must be a Chartered Accountant with over 10 years post ICAN qualification working experience.
- Prior working experience in a reputable Chartered Accounting Firm and in the health care sector will be an added advantage.
N500, 000.00 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted.