Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Risk Officer jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : 26-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Define broad guidelines that will ensure business risks are identified, assessed, managed, monitored and report in a uniform manner within the company.
- Assists with the identification and management of key operational risk issues
- Assists with the collection of information for preparation of monthly and quarterly risk management reports
- Provides support in the development and implementation of key risk indicators and key performance indicators, plus tracking and trend reporting of same for the organization.
- Assists with preparing and updating operational risk assessments, operational risk framework; monitoring and keeping them up to date to ensure appropriate management.
- Assists in ensuring all relevant management develop and communicate risk management policies, risk appetite and risk limits within agreed timeframes.
- Assists in ensuring action plans associated with identified risk issues are communicated and actioned within applicable timelines.
- Assists in establishing, communicating and facilitating the use of appropriate Risk Management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Determine solutions to minimize or eliminate risks/Examine & interpret statistical reports Monitor and assess the post-period implementation of risk management strategies.
- Co-ordinate and collate Key Risk Indicator information from the business areas and providing constructive analysis & interpretation as appropriate.
- Analyse risk information and producing standard/ad hoc risk reporting for Board, Committees and other Management meetings.
- Specialization: B.Sc or equivalent in Accounting
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Highly numerate, literate and analytical with Incisive presentation skills.
- Highly Computer Literate – excellent use of Microsoft Office tools and Risk Management Information Systems.
- Strong communication and analytical skills ÛÒ verbal and written ÛÒ and the ability to apply these to the workplace.
- Knowledge of Risk Management information systems and concepts.
*Risk Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria