Overland Airways’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Risk Management Corporate Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organisation
- Make risk assessments, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Evaluate risk, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluate the previous handling of risks
- Establish and quantify the organisation’s level of risk that can be accepted
- Report risk in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting, Economics and Banking & Finance only.
- Completion of ICAN is an added advantage
- Completion of the NYSC programme or possession of a valid certificate of exemption is mandatory.
- 2-4 years of relevant post NYSC work experience is an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in Microsoft Office packages especially word and excel.
- The age bracket of 22-28 years.
*Risk Management Corporate Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Risk Management Corporate Officer” as the subject of the mail.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria