Job title : Rigger
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
As a rigger, you will be required to prepare the materials before loading, set up the rigging equipment, operate heavy equipment machinery, and dismantle the rigging after the job. You will also be required to communicate with the rigging team and ensure compliance with state health and safety regulations.
- Inspecting and preparing loads that needs to be moved
- Setting, aligning, and leveling heavy equipment machinery.
- Selecting the appropriate rigging gear.
- Preparing rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years working experience as a rigger
- Familiarity with OSHA Safety standards
- In-depth knowledge of rigging equipment and heavy machinery
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Rigger jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!