1 week ago
Job title : RFP/RFQ Safety and Security Assessment and Training jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 28, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Ipas seeks to engage the services of a reputable firm to conduct safety and security assessment and provide a safety and security and first Aid training to its employees.
Approximate Date Purchase Order Issued to Successful Bidder: 10th April 2023
Scope of work
- Conduct security assessments to identify and assess threats from both internal and external sources that can impact the Nigeria program.
- Review and update existing Safety and Security Manual using the current state of affairs in the country.
- Assess existing physical security system and recommend actions to repair, upgrade and/ or expand systems/solution to mitigate risks and/or eliminate threats.
- Recommend a platform that the organization can subscribe to obtain up to date security information in the country.
- Perform a security drill exercise.
- Conduct security assessments for some hotels within medium and high risk state that Ipas operates.
- Provide safety and security training relevant to our context and operations.
- Provide First Aid training
- Evidence of previous similar jobs conducted within the past five years.
- Evidence of similar scope of work provided to other non-governmental organizations
- Evidence of government license/approval to provide such scope of work.
- Evidence of understanding of the security challenges in Nigeria especially within the operational sphere of non-governmental organizations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Consultancy jobs
- RFP/RFQ Safety and Security Assessment and Training jobs
- Salary Offer: *********