Andela’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Revenue Operations Analyst jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : 29-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- This is your opportunity to join and help build a world-class Revenue Operations function for a company that has a mission that matters.
- In your role, you will work to support the day-to-day operations and processes of Andelaäó»s revenue department.
- You will work closely with the New Business, Client Success, and Marketing teams to execute programs such as territory design, lead routing, reporting, and being hands on in designing and maintaining scalable go-to-market technologies (Salesforce, SalesLoft, LeanData, ZoomInfo to name a few).
- This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to learn and grow with the Revenue Operations function.
- Support, maintain, and enhance Andelaäó»s Salesforce and go to market tech stack, tailoring best practices to our unique business needs
- Improve revenue and productivity by working closely with stakeholders across the organization to understand the operational needs of end-users
- Collaborate cross functionally to discover creative solutions that enable revenue growth
- Create intuitive reports, and influence data-driven decisions
- Manage incoming requests from our Revenue department and prioritize a mix of proactive projects and reactive support
- Troubleshooting operational issues as they arise, and making informed recommendations around changes and improvements to fix root cause
- 1-3 years in a sales or operations oriented role (high-growth start-up environments preferred)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on with end-users and key stakeholders
- Experience and familiarity with Salesforce Administration, GoogleSheets, Excel, and any sales productivity tools (LeanData, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Gong, etc.)
- Quick learner, self-starter, intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills, and enjoy collaborating in a team environment
- Flexible in the face of changing priorities, with the ability to multitask and balance stakeholder priorities
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
*Revenue Operations Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria