Vendease’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Revenue Associate
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Objectives of the Role
- You will be responsible for managing members of the Revenue team in an assigned territory.
- This team comprises sales and client experience.
- You will have a primary responsibility for providing leadership in driving sales with an emphasis on increasing retention and dependency of existing customers, increasing the client base, monitoring clients repayment pattern and promoting customer satisfaction.
- Nurture, manage, and optimise our sales and client management team efforts.
- Monitor and report on revenue pipelines across the assigned territory.
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, synthesizing competitive analysis delivered by product, business intelligence and market research enabling the Revenue teams to make it actionable.
- Monitor client satisfaction and be responsible for strategic initiatives on increasing client retention.
- Manage existing relationships especially at management levels.
- Empower the Sales team to consistently hit and surpass sales targets.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the revenue team in your territory while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high performance, and ethical behavior.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable team members to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Maintain a complete customer feedback loop to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction that translates to a high retention rate.
- Identify and recommend process improvements to evolve the Revenue function
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders such as Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics etc. to achieve revenue goals
- 5+ years of experience managing at least one territory with 5 or more team members to drive and implement revenue growth.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership, including motivation.
- Successful experience in using data analytics to monitor and evaluate sales teams against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience reporting to multiple office locations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online