Job title : Retail Sales Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Greet customers when they enter and leave the establishments.
- Provide them with accurate information in response to customers queries.
- Compare prices and features across products to help customers buy better to their requirements.
- Cross-sell products.
- Maintain an inventory and ensure that stocks are always full.
- Help customers with returns and exchange of products.
- Collaborate with fellow employees to provide high-quality customer service.
- Explain and tell customers about discounts and offers currently going on.
- Constantly replenish information on all products/merchandise such as price, features, after-sales service, etc.
- OND in Marketing, Entrepreneurship or a related subject
- 1 – 2 yrs experience as a sales representative or in similar roles, preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Excellent record of achieving targets and quota
- A proactive and customer-oriented Retail Sales officer, with prior experience in the FMCG sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multi-tasking ability and organisational skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers and inventory software.
- Only candidates living around Ajah axis will be considered for this role.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Retail Sales Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 446 jobs