1 week ago
Job title : Retail Sales Executive jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : March 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure that receipt is issued for all and every item purchased (no exception).
- Recommend accessories/device enhancement for items purchased to customers.
- Attend to customer’s difficulty and issues in making payments;
- Process refunds and sales return for customers.
- Daily reconciliation of transactions and Stock.
- Work closely with the branch Supervisor, to ensure steady supply of required stock/ item;
- Maintain good and clean working environment which include proper arrangement of desk, stocks and accessories, etc.
- Ensure that cash at hand do not exceed certain limit as specified or advised by the accounts department before depositing in the bank.
- Maintain accounting procedures in posting all transactions as directed by the accounts department.
- Transfer all faulty products to the appropriate department for onward return to the suppliers.
- Ensure that all products and accessories are tested immediately after purchase before customer takes delivery.
- Create and maintain a friendly working environment and relationship for all branch staff including manufacturer’s representatives.
- Keep record and current status of all customers’ items that were sent for warranty.
- Work closely with customer care center to ensure that customer’s product is given proper attention.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Ensure display stands are fully stocked
- Coordinate with the branch supervisor to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the branch supervisor
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales target
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary.
- Any other assignment as may be given by the branch supervisor, MD or the management.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with 4 – 9 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title with the location as the subject of the mail. ( Eg. Retail Sales Executive-Asaba)
Note: Applicants should be aware that the interview will hold in Enugu state.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Retail Sales Executive jobs
- Salary Offer: *********