Job title : Retail Sales Executive
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Market and sell a range of financial products while providing the best advice and a quality service
- Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients
- Analyze clients’ financial needs, goals, sensitivity to risk and investment horizon
- Advise clients regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different investment strategies
- Cross-checking & Collation of Retirement Saving Account Forms
- Ensuring that enrollees submit their Certificate of Membership to the necessary quarters
- Liaise with the accounts section of the client office to ensure quick remittance of staff contributions as quickly as PINS are generated and delivered
- Responsible for the management of clients accounts and feedback on the quality of service delivered to ensure improvement and world-class service
- Create, implement, and continually review, a plan that includes strategies designed to help clients pursue their long-term goals
- Achieve client satisfaction and loyalty through excellent service
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Investment Platform.
- Experience in retail financial services and a proven track record in a sales or target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, common sense, and an empathetic ear.
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills.
- Motivation to learn, sell, and grow
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- High degree of self-confidence
- Sound knowledge of investment products and markets and ability to apply this knowledge
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Retail Sales Executive jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 14 jobs