2 weeks ago
Job title : Restaurant Operation Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Serves customers by providing different Menu information and resolving service problems.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Attracts potential customers by answering service questions and suggesting information about other Food and Beverages on the menu.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Processing customer orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Knowing our Menu inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating with customers on the Phone, whatsapp platform and on Diners.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Supervise staff daily activities and organise their schedules Waiters, Kitchen staff, Dispatch Rider, Cashier, Storekeeper, Dishwashers and Cleaners.
- Train staff to perform allocated roles.
- Manage order inventory with the storekeeper so as to ensure effective communication with the Inventory officer and the Buyer / Purchaser.
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction: Assist customers with any queries or requests.
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff.
- Being updated on all relevant health department rules/regulations and ensuring adherence with all customer service guidelines.
- Maintain the back of the house and cellars to a high standard.
- Ensure all venues open on time and that they are ready for business.
- Ensure excellent front of house service, allocate and support staff throughout the shift to maintain speed of service and cleanliness of the venue.
- Keep staff busy and productive at all times.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs
- Restaurant Operation Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********