- This job has expired!
Job title : Restaurant Front Operation Regional Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure that all restaurants under your purview adhere to set standards in a way that will enhance customers satisfaction and at the same time maximize profitability.
- Working together with production department in planning new and updating existing menus.
- Plan and develop customers loyalty programs
- Evaluation of restaurant staff performance
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Oversee the management of restaurant supplies
- Timely report of outlets sales performance and other necessary matters to the management.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Hospitality Management or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Restaurant Manager or higher operations role in a QSR (Quick Service Restaurant)
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Good financial and time management skills.
- Ability to inspire and lead teams across various locations.
- Proven experience in regional or multi-unit management within the QSR industry.
- Experience in implementing standardized operating procedures
- Quick decision-making skills to address operational challenges.
- Computer literacy.
- Very Attractive and Negotiable based on Experience with other benefits.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send your application to email@example.com
- Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs
- Restaurant Front Operation Regional Manager jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 76 jobs