Job title : Resourcing & Talent Adviser
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Consult and partner with line managers/heads of department to incorporate operational/functional requirements and implement training needs assessments (TNA).
- Develop and manage evaluation methods and reporting metrics to support the measurement of programme effectiveness.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy. This will be enhanced by using of a variety of sourcing methods/strategies to build robust candidate pipelines for current and future roles
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, advertising, interviewing, and onboarding process to deliver the ultimate hire process.
- BSC/HND in Management or Social Science or any related discipline from a reputable University/ Polytechnic.
- CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD, CIPM.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years cumulative cognate experience in an HR/Learning & Development role.
- Knowledge of Performance Management.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Working knowledge of an Applicants Tracking System (ATS) or SAP HR.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Knowledge of Advanced interviewing techniques.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues especially for top Engineering/Project Management talent.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Resourcing & Talent Adviser jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 21 jobs