Cuso International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Resource Mobilization Advisor (Volunteer) jobs in Other
Job Location : Other
Deadline : October 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Start Date: October 2021
Placement Length: 6 months
Language Requirements: English level 5-Fluent
About the Project
- Project – Sharing Canadian Expertise for Inclusive Development and Gender Equality (SHARE)
- Cuso International will deliver the Sharing Canadian Expertise for Inclusive Development and Gender Equality (SHARE) project, with a contribution from Global Affairs Canada (GAC) over seven years (2020-2027).
- SHARE aims to improve the economic and/or social well-being of the poorest, most marginalized and vulnerable people, particularly women and girls, in developing countries, with a view to contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- In addition to increasing engagement of Canadians in international development and key global issues, this project will aim to increase the performance of country partners to deliver more inclusive, innovative and environmentally sustainable development initiatives that advance gender equality, in support of the action areas of CanadaÛªs Feminist International Assistance Policy.
- If you are currently living in Nigeria and want to contribute to a positive and lasting change through volunteering, this could be the opportunity for you!
- We need your skills in fundraising, engaging donors and building resources to help our local partners in Nigeria increase the impact they are making in their communities by sharing your expertise and experience.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Review the current approach and outcomes to income generation while becoming familiar with current projects offered by the partner
- Research and coordinate innovative fundraising activities and grant opportunities.
- Work with local staff to build a robust fundraising strategy that can improve outcomes and long-term opportunities for the partner
- Engage with current and new donors to raise funds and develop the donor database through donor mapping activities
- Identify public stakeholders, business, private sectors as well as a strategy to engage them along with establishing procedures and guidelines.
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Fundraising or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fundraising, resource development, grants and donor management
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
Terms and Conditions
- Cuso International terms and conditions allow you to lead a modest and healthy lifestyle while being effective in your placement. This support package will cover basic living expenses for one volunteer and is not intended to cover home-based expenses (ex. loans, support payments, etc.) or luxury items such as imported items in placement or international personal travel.
- Modest monthly living allowance
- Accommodation while in placement, return airfare/transport and cost of health insurance
- Training and orientation (more details below)
- On the ground support through our Cuso International country program office
- Access to Employee Assistance Program while in placement and upon return
Training and Briefing:
- We commit to helping you prepare as best as possible for your placement.
- You will have an advisor to support you through the process and will receive essential training as part of your preparation.
- This training is designed to maximize your understanding of your placement and culture, help you identify and plan your own learning, and help you stay safe and healthy during your placement.
*Resource Mobilization Advisor (Volunteer) jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Other
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Click here to Apply online
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria