BARIEL Medical Center’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Resident Medical Officer
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 10, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide medical care for routine and emergency cases
- Clerk both medical, pre- and post-operative surgical patients and provide day to day care.
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation on outpatient, inpatient, and surgical patients.
- Assist surgeon on theatre patients and provide outpatient and post-operative wound care.
- Experienced and competent in managing clinical and administrative aspects of HMO patients.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of medicine and surgery
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Great clinical skills will be an advantage
- This post offers an excellent opportunity to build on existing medical knowledge and skills.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Candidates must possess BOTH a full registration certificate and a current practicing license with MDCN.
- Possess an MBBS degree with 1 – 2 years post-NYSC in-hospital work experience.
- Only candidate residing (or relocating to) near the hospital premises will be considered.
- N150,000 N180,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send a hand-written application, CV and attach photocopy of your medical CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, and qualifications to: INFO@BARIEL-MED.COM
You may apply in person at the hospital or by contacting the Manager at 08033408296