Phillips Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Reservoir Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our Client, one of Nigeria’s biggest Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company is looking to fill the role of a
Reservoir Engineer. The person will be responsible for identifying oil and gas reserves and developing strategies to maximize recovery. Works closely with Geologist and Geophysicist, to create 3D models, find and extract oil and gas from existing fields as well as searching for potential new development targets.
Salary: Very Competitive
- To quickly review and understand legacy data from previous operator (no of wells drilled, precious production, work over history per sand and field, etc)Ûª
- To drive the interest of Management in the OML 13 Joint Project Management Team (JPMT) by providing sound technical justification .Ûª
- To participate in well planning, Û÷
- Design DST programs and monitor the performance and optimize in real time.Ûª
- Work with Subsurface team to select MDT and Fluid sample Points from exploration, appraisal and development wells.Ûª
- Carry out Reservoir Simulation and Modelling using MBAL, Eclipse, tNav, Petrel RE to provide robust forecasts.Ûª
- Supervise PVT analysis by carrying out QC of fluid samples.Ûª
- Represent Management at JPMT and with regulators (DPR, Napims etc).Ûª
- Work with team to design annual work programs and Budgets.Ûª
- Participate in DWOP (Drilling well on paper), TWOP (Testing well on paper) and CWOP (Completing well on paper).Ûª
- Supervise Subsurface studies being carries out by 3rd parties.Ûª
- Use classical Reservoir Engineering principles to optimize HC resources from brown and green fields.Ûª
- Mentor junior Reservoi reengineers.
Job Requirements & Qualification:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- 10-12 years experience
- Evidence of strong project management skills (including use of MS Projects).
- Engineering software skills (Homer, PVSyst, SketchUp, Autocad, Sunnydesign etc).
- Demonstrated skill in supplier selection, scope development, negotiation support, evaluation, contractor mgt, and closeout in such locations.
- Track record in Offshore oil and gas Field Development Planning
- Deep expertise in reservoir management with at least 5 years in reservoir management/ reserves accountability and achieving reserve replacement targets.
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
*Reservoir Engineer jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria