Ola-kleen Holdings Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Research & Development Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The Research and Development Manager performs research and development duties for the company. He/she will oversee research activities; develop knowledge-based products for the company. They use research theories, principles and models to perform a variety of experiments and activities. He/she will also develop research programs incorporating current developments to improve existing products and study the potential of new products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting with business management, marketing, and the R&D team to discuss product ideas.
- Conducting market research and evaluating similar products and their functions.
- Collaborating with the engineering and marketing department on product feasibility.
- Redesigning existing products to enhance functionality or reduce costs.
- Creating design projects and specification sheets.
- Presenting product designs to management and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the engineering of product prototypes.
- Testing prototype products for functionality, ease-of-use, and longevity.
- Resolving product issues.
- Overseeing the production process.
- Any other function(s) that may be assigned by the GMD.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- First bachelorÛªs degree/HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any relevant field.
- A MasterÛªs degree or an MS.c/PHD will be added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years postgraduate cognate experience, 4 years out of which must be in a managerial position.
- Demonstrate technical design skills to create functional and attractive products that are cost-effective and user-friendly.
- Proven working experience as a Research and Development Manager
- A great desire for continuous research
- Advanced analytical and mathematical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Proficient with computer design software including AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Ability to translate design concepts into physical objects
- Being thorough and professional
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
NON TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Collaborating on teams
- Oral and written communication
N300,000 – N350,000
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Research & Development Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.