Job title : Research Assistant (Intern)
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 21, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The role of the research assistant / intern involves facilitating the recruitment, consent acquisition, and ongoing interaction with study participants. The research assistant will oversee all aspects of study documentation and ensure the collection of high-quality data throughout the study period. The duration of this Research Assistant position is 3 months.
- Attend training sessions and startup meetings related to data collection in advance of the study’s commencement.
- Identify, engage, and obtain informed consent from potential study participants, adhering to the research protocol’s inclusion and exclusion criteria.
- Gather both quantitative and qualitative data from study participants, conducting data reviews to ensure completeness before transmitting it to the central server as instructed.
- Collaborate with the supervisor to review data for completeness and send collected data to the appropriate platforms/servers.
- Participate in regular meetings with the study team, document valuable insights and discussions, and provide daily updates and monthly reports.
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure data security, including the safety and security of research equipment and data capture devices.
- Document and report any deviations from the protocol and ethical concerns encountered during data collection.
- Be prepared to provide additional research information as needed and address data inaccuracies or inconsistencies.
- Complete and submit reports, including data collection tools and instruments used during the consultancy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Hold a degree in Education, Economics, Research, Statistics, or a relevant field.
- Demonstrate proficiency in qualitative and quantitative research methods, data management, and data analysis.
- Exhibit excellent computer skills and mandatory experience with real-time electronic data collection/capturing.
- Have experience working on similar projects within a one-stop-shop setting. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English, as well as local language(s).
- Demonstrate robust analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Be capable of multitasking and meeting tight deadlines on short notice.
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multicultural environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Graduate Trainee/ Internship /siwes jobs
- Research Assistant (Intern) jobs