Concept Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Research and Development Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 12, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Offer support to the Implementation Unit.
- Provide necessary support to the Recovery and Control unit
- Work with Software team during solution integration and development and provide the necessary support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide research on new technology-based products and solutions to meet the company’s strategy for new products and solutions
- Provide research on possible upgrades to meet the company’s strategy for existing products and solutions, including but not limited to Concept Nova’s fleet management, remote monitoring and telematics systems/solutions
- Prepare completion reports, test reports, field inspection reports, reports/documentation of problems solved, etc.
- Analyse and understand the positioning of the product, service or process.
- Benchmark and test competitive products to gain relevant information that can be applied to the product specifications
- Research ñallî possible solution approaches, and design & develop the most feasible option based on cost-effectiveness and functionality.
- Field service activities including preliminary/feasibility inspections and deployment/integration/execution.
- Provide solutions to technical issues with an existing product, the addition of newly supported features,
- integration of client-specific requirements and expansion of functionalities via new settings and configurations.
- Source for existing products online (and offline) suitable as an off- the shelf solution/product or as part for a larger solution or as a customisable part for our specific needs
- Evaluation, testing and experimentation of potential product samples and subsequent bulk procurement/order placement.
- Attend Technical sales presentations with the marketing team and provide support when required
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Relevant knowledge of embedded systems and electronic circuits
- IoT and Control systems enthusiast
- Experience with a microcontroller or PLC systems
- Ability to carry out data analysis
- Solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose and solve difficult problems
- Direct experience with Python, C, or C++
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the business and end-user needs
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways
- Ability to interpret wiring diagrams
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bonus: Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Remote Terminal Units
- Knowledge of Electrical/Electronic
- Knowledge of Electronic Sensors
- Knowledge of Electronic/Electrical systems
- Knowledge of Microcontroller and
- Microprocessor-based designs
- Sensor technology
- Python, C or C++
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Hardware configuration and diagnosis
- Knowledge of SQL
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Nigeria
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Lagos
*Research and Development Officer in Lagos