3 weeks ago
Job title : Research and Development Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure that all restaurants under your purview adhere to set standards in a way that will enhance customers satisfaction and at the same time maximize profitability.
- Working together with production department in planning new and updating existing menu
- Improves product quality or cost by modifying formulation of current products
- Performs physical and chemical analyses on ingredients and/or food products.
- Develops product, process and/or packaging specifications for food products.
- Tests new products in the lab and develops processing methods in the pilot plant.
- Develop and implement R&D strategies aligned with business goals and market demands.
- Conduct research on raw materials, ingredients, and technologies to enhance product quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards and quality assurance in all R&D activities.
- Manage R&D budgets, timelines, and resources effectively.
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the R&D team.
- Advanced Degree in Food Science, Hospitality Management, or a related field.
- At least 4 years Proven experience in a managerial role within R&D, preferably in the food production industry.
- Strong knowledge of food science, ingredient functionality, and product formulation.
- Experience with market research, trend analysis, and translating consumer insights into innovative product concepts.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and quality standards in the food industry.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to motivate and guide the R&D team.
- Very Attractive and Negotiable based on Experience with other benefits.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send your application to email@example.com
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Research and Development Manager jobs