BEXL Capital Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Research Analyst jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Experience: 0-2 years
The Candidate’s Profile
We are looking for a researcher with a keen interest in block chains, distributed systems and digital assets. The role will require the researcher to identify key research problems in the block chain space and conduct impactful research.
- The candidate shall be reporting to the team and shall be responsible for carrying out market research, as directed.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills written and spoken; and also have fair knowledge of productivity tools and digital technologies to perform assigned roles & responsibilities.
- Prepare Research Calendar in consultation with management.
- Identify and connect with reliable data sources for research.
- Carryout extensive qualitative and quantitative research from publicly available data sources and also from proprietary / private data sources, as required, based on research objectives.
- Monitor changes in business environment and keep the reports updated through periodical research and review.
- Maintain Safe custody & confidentiality of data and reports.
- Helping out startups carryout research based on their business objectives.
- Present research findings in Charts, graphs and other formats as directed.
- Research on innovations and project implementation within the industry.
- Provide support in other capacities as required.
Requirement & Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Problem-solving and team-working skills.
- Enjoys working with startups and helping them succeed.
- Must be able to decipher financially profitable avenues within the Crypto-space
- Experience collecting, interpreting and organizing data.
- Ability to prepare extensive research based report and present findings with actionable advice.
- Attention to details and commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with respect to research reports & findings.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.