Nuru Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Request for Proposal: ñEnterprise Resource Planning ERP Software Infrastructure Modules for the Nuru Nigeria Programsî jobs in Adamawa
Job Location : Adamawa
Deadline : May 18, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Nuru Nigeria is a local NGO with affiliates in the US, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Our mission is to build resilience corridors of strong, locally owned farmer cooperatives driving profitable livelihoods in vulnerable communities of the Northeast. Nuru Nigeria prioritizes the smallholder farmers it serves and works to cultivate lasting meaningful choices through a community led, community driven and community sustained livelihood programs across the agriculture value chain.
Objective of the Project
Nuru Nigeria -NN needs a robust and functional software solution to effectively handle current systems and processes. This solution must provide Four Broad Modules namely,
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management & Accounting
- Inventory Management System and Logistics
- Project Management Process
The service provider shall assist Nuru Nigeria in achieving the followings;
- Implementing a robust software solution that meets our requirements
- To do so effectively, in a time and cost efficient manner
- To live up to our service promise: Our Organization, Our Rules, Our Processes
Deliverable: Kindly refer to the Terms of Reference attached herewith
NB: The software modules must have offline versions which can operate with or without internet connectivity. There should be a feature for synchronizing with the online version when required.
Potential Service Provider or bidder would be required to make a presentation to the Management of the demo environment of the software, to show functionalities, the outcome of the presentation would form part of the selection criteria.
It is expected that the tenderer demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Software and application development
- Ability to customize existing software to provide a unique solution to a new field.
- Deployment of solutions addressing corporate process
- Website Design, Development and integration of existing site and database with the modules of the software to be developed.
- Mobile App Creation (iOS & Android)
- Graphic Design & Print Services
- Online payment software integrations
- Copywriting services
- Educational, Administrative & Information Systems
- IT Support Solutions
- Furthermore, the provider should have a physical presence in Nigeria to address and resolve issues as they arise as quickly as possible.
The Tenderer is required to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS development.
- Knowledge and experience of dynamic website development by making use of innovative technologies and applications.
- Knowledge of ERP systems development from scratch is required.
- Knowledge and experience in web tools like PHP, ASP. Net, MYSQL, SQLServer, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, API development and frameworks are highly recommended.
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to be responsive to changing needs and requirements as communicated by the Nuru Nigeria team.
- The service provider of choice should be a duly registered IT company with physical operational service center in Nigeria with track records of prior success in deployment of similar infrastructure to other clients. Having an office in Yola will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
The proposal shall consist of one original paper copy placed in a sealed non-identifiable envelope, with the words ñnot to be opened before the Proposal opening sessionî written in English.
This sealed non-identifiable envelope shall be titled:
Nuru Nigeria ERP Software Infrastructure Modules: RFP-2022-0328
The Proposal shall be sent:
- Hand delivery against receipt to the following address:
Nuru Nigeria Yola
Plot No: Plot K46 Karewa GRA Jimeta Yola Between 8:30 am- 5:00 pm.
- By Email to the following address: To firstname.lastname@example.org Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with the subject title ñRequest for Proposal: RFP-2022-0328
Whichever format is chosen, offers must be received by no later than the 18th May 2022 at 5:00 PM.
NB: Late proposals will not be accepted, and will be returned to the Proponent or discarded. Also, all proposals will be irrevocable after the Call for Proposal closing date.
Content of Proposal
The Tenderer must provide sufficient information in the proposal to demonstrate compliance with the requirements set out in each section of this request for proposal ToR. The proposal shall include, as a minimum:
- Supplier Questionnaireî duly completed. This questionnaire should be completed with all required information;
- Proof of company registration in Nigeria;
- Current Tax Payment Certificate;
- Quotation or detailed Price offer with the all technical details and lead time to be filled;
- Note that only budgets in Naira will be accepted.
- Note that only unit price with WHT included will be accepted.
- Quotation must have a date and validity
- Quotation must mention payment mode and plan
- Nuru Nigerias Code of Conduct filled and signed by the duly authorized person.
- Experience of working with INGOs and/or UN Agencies with two (2) relevant employees of such organizations as a reference.
- Company profile.
- Failure to provide all of the above and in the formats stipulated may result in disqualification of the Tenderers proposal.
Click Here to Download ToRs, and other Documents Here from Google Drive