Job title : Representative – Sales and Trade Development Baruten
Job Location : Kwara
Deadline : February 19, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- To promote the MTN brand and deliver on the monthly sales target and other expectations as required by the Sales & Distribution division.
- To lead and manage a team of Sales Representatives, Mobilize Consultants, Field Support Agents, and SIM Registration Acquisition Agents.
- Ensure an increase in sales, activations, and product penetration by ensuring brand visibility within assigned territory.
- Review channel operations and stock levels and ensure proper stock management in the channel in order to meet customer demands.
- Coach and train team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets and requirements, and increased product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities and the activities of team members, and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Build and maintain relationships with dealers, participate in organizing channel distributor forums and events to enhance business relationship.
- Provide procedural and policy guidance to team members and other operational staff and communicate service standards to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Work with other units/departments including Marketing to arrange promotions and local events that increase the presence and visibility of all products within the target market.
- A first degree (B.Sc. or HND) in any Social Science degree or related discipline
- Fluent in English
3 – 7 years’ experience including:
- Experience using data mining tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Representative – Sales and Trade Development Baruten jobs