Job title : Repair Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Roles and Responsibilities
- POS systems, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and hardware and software repair.
- Document, prioritize, and follow up on all support tickets.
- Propose and evaluate technical solutions and alternatives.
- Working knowledge of Regular, Android POS devices is an added advantage.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Supports and maintains merchant’s POS systems and terminals.
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshooting, hardware repairs of POS systems, backup, and other maintenance tasks.
- Managing the maintenance of all the POS terminals via the Terminal management system with firmware and application upgrades.
- Provide System Administration for the POS Terminal Management system.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for the solutions.
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales-related questions and concerns.
- Proven experience as a POS Repair Specialist or relevant role, with at least 3 years of experience.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and repairing various types of technical equipment.
- Hands-on experience with testing, and maintaining POS systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, when necessary.
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Repair Specialist jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 226 jobs