Foxillas’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Remote Independent Marketing Copywriter jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Type: Full-Time, Flexible Hours, Work-From-Home
Excellent Opportunity in Copywriting from Foxilla
- Do you want to be part of a fast-growing agency that is customer-obsessed?
- An agency growing at lightning speed that is full of career growth opportunities.
- If so, we are seeking a strategic, customer-focused, and energetic Copywriter to join our team to help us get to the next level of excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
What you’ll do:
- You will immerse yourself in different brands and learn how they relate to key consumer personas to craft relevant and compelling copy for a range of digital marketing formats and channels ensuring brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- The copy you write will be used in the following assets and deliverables: Website Copy, Email Newsletters and Blogs, Campaign Copy (ads, digital, video scripts, print), App Store Copy, Print Materials (posters, signage, other marketing materials) and more.
- You will work with an innovative and collaborative team of Account Managers to create an attention-grabbing copy.
- Conceive, develop and write materials that effectively communicate company objectives in a wide range of industries in creative and compelling ways.
- Develop innovative ways to hit the brief; capture the audiences imagination, tell the story and deliver a clear, actionable message.
- Communicate new features and improvements to our users.
- A/B testing the marketing funnels and looking for opportunities on each layer.
- Develop a strategy that supports marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey.
- Write content within specified deadlines and topics.
- Maximize site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- SEO Reporting
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Develop content strategies that support marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey.
- Degree in a Writing based discipline is an asset (Journalism, Advertising, etc.)
- 2+ years of professional copywriting experience preferred
- English: Full professional proficiency
- Must have a portfolio of work demonstrating ideas and copy across various media
- Experience creating, editing, and proofing copy for both print and digital
- Strong understanding of internet marketing fundamentals, SEO and social channels
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Superior copywriting and proofreading skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Eager, can-do, positive attitude
- Collaborative, open-minded and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, self-manage workload and prioritize deadlines
- Experience with B2B marketing.
- Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling, customer-centric copy and content for digital channels.
Skills (Who you are):
- You are a born storyteller, with a keen understanding of communicating and marketing to consumers.
- You are as creative as you are strategic, and while you have enviable grammatical skills, youre smart about how and when to break the rules to be colloquial and relevant.
- Ability to generate compelling copy for both brand and performance marketing initiatives, and experience with developing copy for Search Engine Optimization.
- Excellent task management and strong organizational skills, with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative spirit, results-driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines.
Does this describe you?
- Enjoy working independently
- Love to write for print and digital channels
- Passionate about what you do
- Highly efficient and driven for results.
- N40,000 monthly.
Join the Foxillas Team:
- Annual Bonus
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.