Reliance HMO’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Corporate Retention Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
This role is responsible for leading our corporate client management and retention efforts, providing an impeccable customer service experience to corporate clients, and maintaining excellent relationships that translate to referrals and timely information which could aid negotiations.
- Develop and maintain a great working relationship with all Corporate Sales Executives and provide support in managing the activities of their respective Corporate Retention Associate.
- Curate strategies and avenues to improve the Key Account Management System.
- Maintain and grow strategic industry relationships and networks.
- Overcome client’s resistance or hesitation to be able to offer solutions to problems
- Conduct surveys to evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Ensure a seamless onboarding process of all new clients and develop initiatives to ensure a more efficient process.
- Develop and manage all corporate client retention strategies and initiatives of the company.
- Manage the account renewal process of existing clients promptly and proactively while ensuring 0% churn rate
- Leverage client relationships and product knowledge to retain and grow revenue
- Develop bespoke communication and product promotion such as marketing letters, emails, articles, etc to clients.
- Leverage information related to clients’ decision-making process, organization structure and profile of all individuals involved in the purchasing decision to foster client retention.
- Provide strategic advice to management based on feedback and observations from clientele and the market.
- Work with the corporate sales team to develop and execute plans related to growth and revenue generation (new markets, new channels and new businesses).
- Generate new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
- Ensure internal /external risks are mitigated regarding accounts being managed
- Ensure total management of all collections and receivables.
- Maintain an appreciable Medical Loss Ratio Level of all portfolios
- Handle complex and escalated client service issues
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing the market, examining risks and potentials, evaluating clauses in the contract and making recommendations to management.
- Provides expert technical advice on key account management to line reports
- Establish and manage performance expectations of reports.
- Mentor and coach reports on best practices in client management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales/client relationship management, with at least 1 year leadership experience.
- Experience in the health insurance industry is an added advantage, not compulsory.
- Knowledge of the health insurance industry; various product offerings in the market, industry players, regulators, and developing trends is an added advantage, not compulsory
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead and coach a team for maximum performance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here