Reliance HMO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Reliance Care Officers jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Communicate courteously with clients (Individuals and SMEs) across all assigned platforms.
- Respond to requests, inquiries, and complaints from clients and prospective clients.
- Assist prospective clients in their choice of the companyÛªs Health Plan by providing relevant information.
- Follow-up on prospective clients and ensure they become actual clients.
- Upgrade enrolleesÛª Health plans accordingly.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the team lead and follow up on the clientsÛª complaints.
- Politely attend to clientsÛª suggestions, objections, and complaints.
- Communicate with clients to inform them of updates in service.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate Customer Satisfaction.
- Forward feedbacks, tasks, and recommendations to appropriate units/personnel.
- Record details of customer feedback using the appropriate internal communication system.
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Update the to-do list from communication with clients.
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Lagos
*Reliance Care Officers in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online