Job title : Relationship Officers
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Promotion of products and origination of new clients
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period.
- Liaise with community organizations, business associations, and individual entrepreneurs;
- Identify potential clients;
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default.
Conduct loan evaluations according to policies and procedures
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process
- Arrange and undertake business site visits;
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
- Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
- Ensure an appropriate guarantee is in place and documented;
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to credit committee.
Credit committee member
- Participate in credit committees providing input on other members’ loan proposals;
- Prepare and present own loan proposals to credit committee.
Provide high-quality customer service
- Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and cultivate loyalty.
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problems;
- Offer suggestions and referrals where appropriate and within company policy;
- Demonstrate a concern and build client rapport.
Manage and recover late repayments
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of the Bank
- Achieve and maintain targets on portfolio at risk and loan loss;
- Emphasize the importance of on-time repayment with clients;
- Monitor repayment reports daily and client behavior patterns.
Build community rapport
- Become knowledgeable and known in the assigned geographic zone.
- Build rapport with community, business associations and leaders;
- Be known and visible in the community;
- Develop goodwill of community towards the Bank.
Support the Team
Provide support to peers and others within the Bank in uplifting its values and policies.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Banking jobs
- Relationship Officers jobs