- This job has expired!
Job title : Relationship Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- A leading Financial Technology company seeks the services of relationship officer-merchant and channels to take up the role of generating new customer leads; identify and reach out to potential merchants through various channels such as cold calling, emailing and net working events
- Onboard new merchants; work closely with new merchants to onboard them onto the payment service platform, including processing applications explaining the benefits of using POS terminals and completing setup and training
- Foster relationship; build and maintain strong relationship with new and existing merchants to encourage continued use of the payment services and support business growth
- Provide product demonstrations; provide product demonstration to potential merchants to showcase the benefits and features of the payment processing service and POS terminals
- Meet sales target; by acquiring new merchant and generating revenue for the company.
The Ideal candidate is result driven and possesses:
- Proven track record of success in sales or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong customer-focused approach and passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple task and priorities effectively
- Familiarity with payment processing technology and POS terminals is a plus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Relationship Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!