First Bank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Relationship Manager – Retail & Commercial Banking Group
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Duties & Responsibilities
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably Business-related.
- Higher Degrees and relevant Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Must have 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
Skill / Competencies:
- Negotiation skills
- Strong networking and relationship
- Management skills
- Reasoning and analytical skills
- Deal structuring skills
- Strong credit and marketing skills
- Excellent people management skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Portfolio Management
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis Business/
- Operational Strategy
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Banking jobs in Nigeria
*Banking jobs in Lagos
*Relationship Manager – Retail & Commercial Banking Group in Lagos