Regent Microfinance Bank Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Relationship Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 12, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing business solution
- The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company, to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contact and come up with new sales ideas.
- This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
- Generate Revenue in terms of CASA (Current account & Savings Account)
Main Duties of the Position
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ensure marketing team meets the company’s target branding, corporate image making, planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Present and develop new products (Loans and Savings).
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Client Retention and lead generation.
- Present and develop new products (Loan and Savings) and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Business Development Planning.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Ensure Savings targets are met.
Objectives – Performance Indicators
- Effective business development strategy, new sales strategies, sales pitches.
- Generate revenue for the bank
- Prospect new business, and potential clients
- Client retention and generation.
Required Educational / Experience
- ND,HND and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Business or a related field, marketing strategy
- 1 years of experience in related role.
Required Behavioral Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to Build Client Relationships,
- Excellent innovative skills
- Good Writing and Public Speaking Skill,
- Leadership and People Management Skill,
- Organization and Multi-Tasking Skill.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online