Tezza Business Solutions Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Relationship Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing the relationship with Tezza stakeholders.
- On the one hand, the incumbent of this role will be meeting with clients, educating and informing them about our products and services, and guiding them to make the best decisions.
- On the other hand, he/she will interact with our Tezza consultants, ensuring that they have the right understanding of their projects and work to meet the demands of the clients.
- This role will also play a key part in generating new businesses by identifying opportunities for potential sales.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business can better address those needs
- Maintain good relationships with clients/ stakeholders to ensure that Tezza as a business maximizes established relationships and builds more value through those relationships
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster relationships
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain products and services to guide their choices
- Review Tezzas practices to ensure clients get maximum satisfaction from their business relationship with us.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities and cascading the information to the sales team.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Monitor and assess the activities of Tezza competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Act as the first point of contact to resolve any and all client complaints promptly and professionally
- Set revenue targets and develop and execute a strategy to meet them
- Foster relationships with Tezza Consultants placed at clients sites to ensure adept understanding of their projects and efficiency in carrying out their work.
- Work with Tezza internal departments (back office staff) to ensure company meets client expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course
- 5 – 7 years proven experience as a Relationship Manager, Business Analyst or related roles
- At least 3 years experience in financial services
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Strategic thinker
- Adept at business generation
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services
- A good understanding of banking procedures and regulations
- Adept knowledge of customer relationship management practices
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Proficiency in technical sales
- Devotion to high-quality customer service
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online