- This job has expired!
Job title : Relationship Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
As a Relationship Manager, you will work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. You will also support the definition of long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Develop sales and distribution strategies and implementation plans.
- Meet investment targets for each product as set out at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Identify and mobilize investments from both individual and corporate entities
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities by prospecting for clients and turning this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing network.
- Work with the team and portfolio manager to develop proposals and create new products that meet client’s needs while increasing profitability.
- Relationship management calls to existing client, maturities management and ensuring client satisfaction, repeat business, brand loyalty and referrals.
- Preparation of weekly, month, quarterly, annual deposit mobilization and activities reports for self and Team where necessary.
- Mass marketing opportunity to Clusters to mobilize sign ups and increase account opening.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Business Development experience in an Asset Management firm
- First degree in a relevant field.
- Vast network and experience within the Lagos Market.
Closing Data: 6, June, 2023
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Relationship Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!