3 days ago
Job title : Relationship Manager jobs in Edo
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : April 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Relationship Manager will be a professional responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, both within the company as well as with outside clients.
- The candidate will be good at seeking out new business opportunities for the company with the Electricity DISCO within his coverage areas as well as acquiring and retaining merchants whose transactional volume is expected to boost the organization’s bottom line.
- Track record of working with different stakeholders, leading small to medium teams, marketing and customer service.
- A great understanding of agency banking and the POS Business is a plus.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
Coverage Areas: Delta, Edo, Ekiti, and Ondo states.
- Acquisition, retention and management of Merchants.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within the electricity DISCO and other service providers.
- Identify challenges that may limit collections, and volumes and seek ways to resolve them.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors and their marketing techniques.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for the company within coverage areas.
- Drive adoption of company solutions in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Initiating and coordinating business development initiatives geared towards the growth of the Merchant network.
- Report and track the performance of the premium Merchants.
- Responding to Merchant queries within the agreed turnaround time.
- Maintaining the Merchant’s Database to ensure up-to-date and accurate information.
- Ensure the company’s average monthly collections target is always exceeded.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send your updated CV in a PDF file format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Relationship Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********