Job title : Relationship Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Relationship Manager will be a professional responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, both within the company as well as with outside clients.
The candidate will be good at seeking out new business opportunities for the company with the Electricity DISCO within his coverage area as well as acquiring and retaining merchants whose transactional volume are expected to boost the organization’s bottom line.
Coverage Areas: Lagos State
- Acquisition, retention and management of Merchants.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within the electricity DISCO and other service providers.
- Identify challenges that may limit collections, and volumes and seek ways to resolve them.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Initiating and coordinating business development initiatives geared towards the growth of the Merchant network.
- Report and track the performance of the premium Merchants.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors and their marketing techniques.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for the company within coverage areas.
- Drive adoption of company solutions in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Responding to Merchant queries within the agreed turnaround time.
- Maintaining the Merchant’s Database to ensure up-to-date and accurate information.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related discipline.
- Track record of working with different stakeholders, leading small to medium teams, marketing and customer service.
- A great understanding of agency banking and the POS Business is a plus. Candidate should have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV as a PDF file to: email@example.com using “Relationship Manager” as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Relationship Manager jobs