Job title : Relationship Manager – Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The staff will be required to grow our assets under management using their wealth of experience and client base to sell the product and services of the organization.
- The staff is required to grow our asset under management using their wealth of experience and client base to sell the product and services of MCL asset management.
- Manage client assets according to investment preferences and goals.
- Meet with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress.
- Develop, organize and maintain client portfolios.
- Responsible for defining and ensuring the organizations short-medium-and long-term strategic goals are defined and achieved.
- Prepare a weekly report and send it to the team lead.
- Prepare monthly report when due and make the presentation to the directors.
- Preferred experience is 3 years
- Relevant educational qualification is BSC in any field
- Experience is in relationship management in the financial industry
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Large Clientele base including HNIs.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Relationship Manager – Lagos jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 473 jobs