Citygate Global’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Relationship Manager jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : 30-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
- Acquisition of profitable new customers for banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high-quality advisory relationship.
- To actively seek new sales opportunities and generate business opportunities
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to in line with set targets.
- Drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Achieve performance growth in line with Key performance indicators
- Must have at least 2 yearsÛª experience in Microfinance product Marketing.
- Bsc/HND in a related discipline.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Use of the bank-one application
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
*Relationship Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abia
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to [email protected] using ÛÏRelationship Manager ÛÒ AbeokutaÛ as the mail subject
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria