2 weeks ago
Job title : Relationship / Branch Manager (Niger) jobs in Niger
Job Location : Niger
Deadline : March 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for the Branch Growth, Profitability, Sales, Service and Personnel Management in line with assigned Budget and the Access Way.
- Oversee EMS and other branch meetings.
- Regular environmental scanning to identify business opportunities.
- Ensure collaboration amongst all units of the branch.
- Ensure the branch has adequate work tools.
- Ensure efficient and timely service delivery at all touchpoints in line with the bank’s service grid.
- Drives branch budget.
- Team building
- Customer engagement (Physical and Virtual).
- Review and recommend loans for approval.
- Manage loan portfolio.
- Responsible for the teams Sales/Service plan.
- Ensure the branch ambience is in line with the Bank’s standard.
- Periodic review of direct reports.
- Prepare and present branch performance.
- Conduct business premises spot check.
Skills / Knowledge / Requirements
- A good First Degree in any discipline and a Master’s Degree.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 6 years experience in sales, customer service, including at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
- In-depth knowledge of retail policies, procedures, and branch operations.
- Strong Credit/Financial Analysis Skills
- Understanding of lending regulations.
- Ability to influence, motivate, and train others.
- Problem solving skills.
- Effective communication/Presentation skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Conflict Management Skills.
- Managerial/Administrative Skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Relationship / Branch Manager (Niger) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********